Living Wholly invites you to join us as we officially launch into Aspen!
Saturday, June 24th
2.00 – 5.00 pm
Casa Tua in Aspen
We welcome you to an afternoon of connection. Enjoy live music upon arrival with food + drinks passed and exceptional company. Immerse into the experience as you connect with others in a beautiful setting inside and outdoors. Settle in and get seated to hear from our curated panel of experts. Imagine a social occasion with inspiring content woven in to engage + uplift.
Humans thrive on connection. With our exceptional panel of speakers, we will explore how humans thirst for inner and outer connection, it’s infinite benefits, tools to ask for support, ways to receive it and the impact it has on our every day lives.
• Photography art installation by the late Brady Curry
• Live music with special guest
• Delicious bites by Casa Tua + kombucha + wine + bubbly
• Living Wholly pop-up boutique
PANEL OF SPEAKERS
• Ashley Turner – Licensed Psychotherapist, Writer and Yoga-Meditation Instructor
• Beth Mobilian – Spiritual Educator, Life Coach, Personal Development Facilitator
• Jeff Patterson – Success Coach, Professional Speaker and Author
CALL TO ACTION
• Gina Murdock – Founder, Aspen City of Wellbeing
*We are accepting 5 volunteers for this event. if you’re interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.