- This event has passed.
Triyoga | London, UK
Friday, April 8, 2016 - Sunday, April 10, 2016
CHAKRA IMMERSION | AROMA YOGA | URBAN PRIESTESS
The cornerstone of Yoga Psychology, the Chakras are an ancient map detailing the complex relationship between the structural body, endocrine system, human development, emotions, past traumas, the elements and mythology. This intensive is a rare opportunity to de-mystify the chakras from an Eastern mystical and Western psychological perspective using real-life case studies from Ashley’s psychotherapy practice.
Through a multi-dimensional lens, we assess each chakra from several angles to fully dissect its impact on your life: physical, mental, emotional, psychological and spiritual. Each workshop begins with an hour of lecture/dialogue, followed by a powerful Vinyasa class specifically choreographed to open, detox and re-balance each chakra, cascading into deep meditation.
• Learn specific asanas, foods, mudras, mantras + essential oils for each chakraIdentify where specific emotions are held in the body + how to release them
• Revitalize the digestive, respiratory, immune + lymphatic systems
• Learn to quickly interpret physical symptoms as indicators of deeper, unresolved emotions
• Recognize over- or under-active tendencies of each chakra
• Incorporate simple, daily lifestyle protocol to maintain balance in each chakra
• Understand how family history (ancestral karmas) affects your health + happiness
URBAN PRIESTESS WORKSHOP
AROMA YOGA WORKSHOPSign Up Now