- This event has passed.
Foundations of Yoga Psychology | Venice, CA
May 14 - May 18
- Yoga Prescriptions: depression, anxiety, anger, heartbreak, grief, increasing joy, love and intimacy
- Architecture of the Psyche. The Triple Crown: Chitta, Buddhi, Atman
- Awareness and therapeutic use of power dynamics in the yoga room (transference, counter-transference, projection, idealization, etc.)
- The Hero/Heroine’s Journey in yoga
- Basics of Ayurveda, the doshas, practical lifestyle considerations for optimal mind-body performance
- Shadow Work: Carl Jung’s concept of “the Shadow” in yoga and integrating the unconscious
- Creating a safe container, crafting ritual and holding space for optimal healing
- Embodiment and connection as the gateway of healing
- Basics of trauma resolution – overcoming core wounds and childhood traumas
- The physiology of stress and trauma and how to build resilience in order to thrive
- Psychic Self-Defense
- The Sacred Mirror: A Mini Priest/ess Training – Emptying and strengthening your vessel to be a clear reflection of Truth
- Guest Expert: Daniel Stewart
This training also counts toward Ashley’s 300-HR Advanced Yoga Psychology Training
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE:
Monday – Friday
7am – 11am: Sadhana & Practice
11am – 1pm: Break 1pm – 5pm: Workshop & Training
* 6 – 8pm occasional evening activity; sweat lodge, group ritual, kirtan, etc. Exact times and activities are subject to change and will vary with each module.
We expect this training to fill quickly, so please enroll at your earliest convenience to save your spot. Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made, therefore please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.