- This event has passed.
Psychology of the Chakras | Venice, CA
May 21 - May 25
- Recognize over-, under-active and balanced (sattvic) tendencies of each chakra
- Anatomy of the emotional & energetic body: Learn where specific emotions are held in the body and how to release them.
- Learn how to read bodies and assess client’s through posture, gait and body armouring
- Quickly interpret physical symptoms as potential indicators of deeper, unresolved emotions
- Specific asanas, foods, mudras, seed mantras and essential oils for each chakra
- Understand how family history (ancestral karmas) affects your health and happiness
- Amplify your teaching using themes and incorporating the mytho-poetic realm
- Revitalize the digestive, respiratory, immune and lymphatic systems
- Develop intuition and spiritual connection
- Guest Expert: Hala Khouri
- BONUS: Traditional Lakota Sweatlodge in the mountains of Malibu
This training also counts toward Ashley’s 300-HR Advanced Yoga Psychology Training
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE:
Monday – Friday
7am – 11am: Sadhana & Practice
11am – 1pm: Break 1pm – 5pm: Workshop & Training
* 6 – 8pm occasional evening activity; sweat lodge, group ritual, kirtan, etc. Exact times and activities are subject to change and will vary with each module.
We expect this training to fill quickly, so please enroll at your earliest convenience to save your spot. Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made, therefore please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.
ENROLL IN MODULE 2