- This event has passed.
Meditation Teacher Training | Venice, CA
September 10 - September 14
Meditation (dhyana) is the key to unlock life’s fullest potential. Unfortunately, many yoga teachers graduate their initial 200hr. Teacher Trainings feeling ill-equipped to teach meditation and end up “winging it”.
This module provides you everything you need to deliver high-quality meditation and mindfulness trainings rooted in evidence-based research, high-performance methodologies, ancient wisdom traditions and practical psychological skills.
Teach your students or clients how to master the mind, overcome difficult emotions, work with sensation, the body and pain, deepen their spirituality and identify with their true nature.
Learn to easily adapt practices to fit your students’ needs and facilitate meditation workshops, courses or apply in coaching/therapy sessions.
Science meets Spirit.
- Neuroscience 101
- Basic Anatomy of the Brain & Subtle Anatomy of the Psyche
- Sympathetic Nervous System (Fight/Flight Response) vs. Parasympathetic Nervous System (Relaxation Response)
- Brainwaves & Their Corresponding Meditative States
- Psychoneuroimmunology & Epigenetics: How the Mind Makes the Body
- How to teach beginner and advanced meditation/mindfulness practices
- Relating mindfulness to performance, anxiety, depression & emotional intelligence
- Samskara, Sankalpa, Vikalpa & Vasanas
- Breakdown of Key Yoga Sutras for Mental & Emotional Resilience
- 8 Attitudes of Mindfulness
- 5 Kleshas: The Obstacles of Mind & Their Anecdotes
- 7 Most Common Mind Traps & Their Solutions
- 5 Myths of Meditation & How to Teach Skeptics
- Practices to open your 3rd eye & strengthen intuition
- How to facilitate effective Meditation programs for individuals, groups, corporate events & retreats
- Experiential understanding of the mindfulness techniques most relevant to your growth as a meditation teacher in your chosen niche
- Designing your first Meditation program, How to Market & Sell Your Meditation Product
This training also counts toward Ashley’s 300-HR Advanced Yoga Psychology Training
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE:
Monday – Friday
7am – 11am: Sadhana & Practice
11am – 1pm: Break
1pm – 5pm: Workshop & Training
* 6 – 8pm occasional evening activity; sweat lodge, group ritual, kirtan, etc. Exact times and activities are subject to change and will vary with each module.
We expect this training to fill quickly, so please enroll at your earliest convenience to save your spot. Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made, therefore please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.
ENROLL IN MODULE 3