- This event has passed.
Mantra, Bhakti & Nada Yoga | Venice, CA
September 9 - September 13
- Bhakti: The Yoga of Devotion. History, practice and modern applications.
- How to incorporate chanting, mantra and teach to skeptics
- Deities as archetypes. Mytho-Poetic understanding of the Hindu pantheon & Archtypal Psychology.
- Neuroscience of Sound: Bhakti, Mantra, Nada Yoga, Sanskrit and the power of sacred words
- How sound heals Psyche
- How to create a safe container and the core elements of ritual
- Face your fears and transform your voice as a teacher.
- Vak: The 4 Elements of Yogic Speech. Avoiding vaikjari (rough speech).
- Mauna: Therapeutic use of noble silence & inner listening
- Learn active listening and non-violent communication to more effectively communicate
- Power of prayer, ritual & devotion: Helping students and clients deepen their spiritual practice in a non-threatening, accesible way.
- Bonus Field Trip: Three LIVE kirtans, PLUS a bonus workshop to open your throat chakra and find your empowered, authentic voice
- Guest Experts: Govindas, Suzanne Sterling, Daniel Stewart
This training also counts toward Ashley’s 300-HR Advanced Yoga Psychology Training
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE:
Monday – Friday
7am – 11am: Sadhana & Practice
11am – 1pm: Break
1pm – 5pm: Workshop & Training
* 6 – 8pm occasional evening activity; sweat lodge, group ritual, kirtan, etc. Exact times and activities are subject to change and will vary with each module.
We expect this training to fill quickly, so please enroll at your earliest convenience to save your spot. Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made, therefore please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.
ENROLL IN MODULE 4