Conscious Relationships & Sacred Sex | Venice, CA
November 4 - November 8
1. CONSCIOUS RELATIONSHIPS: Using relationships as a vehicle for consciousness. Recognizing each relationship as a sacred mirror, reflecting aspects of Self that need to be brought to light and healed.
- The Heart of Yoga: Building Conscious Partnerships (personal, intrapersonal, romantic and business)
- Connection and intimacy as the foundation of healing and pleasure in life
- Maintaining polarity in relationship
- Anatomy of long-term eroticism
- Kriyas, applied bandhas, breathwork and asana to increase pleasure, sensuality and sexual control
- Accessible methods to teach sacred sexuality and sensuality to skeptics in a 90 min. class or workshop
- Basics of sexual healing and working with trauma in the yoga room and clinical practice
- Yoga of Relationship: How to create a long-lasting, thriving, rewarding partnership
- The 4 Horsemen of Relationship
- Philosophy of Shaktism & creating sacred sexuality
- Tantra Training: Sensual Yoga.
- Guest Experts: Dawn Cartwright, Mark Whitwell
This training also counts toward Ashley’s 300-HR Advanced Yoga Psychology Training
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE:
Monday – Friday
7am – 11am: Sadhana & Practice
11am – 1pm: Break
1pm – 5pm: Workshop & Training
* 6 – 8pm occasional evening activity; sweat lodge, group ritual, kirtan, etc. Exact times and activities are subject to change and will vary with each module.
We expect this training to fill quickly, so please enroll at your earliest convenience to save your spot. Due to space constraints, no refunds of tuition can be made, therefore please make sure your schedule is clear before enrolling.