Addiction affects each one of us. Whether it’s the “BIG 5″ (alcohol, drugs, sex, money, food) or more subtle addictions to coffee, sugar, work, codependency, perfectionism – we all struggle with compulsive behaviors and the desire to avoid, distract or anesthetize uncomfortable feelings.
This week, I interview my dear friend and soul brother, Tommy Rosen – founder of RECOVERY 2.0 on a holistic approach to lasting recovery. I also reveal my own struggles with addiction (which I have never shared before)!
Learn how to deal with a loved one struggling with addiction or your own addictive tendencies.
Join the FREE RECOVERY 2.0 online conference to hear the most cutting-edge research and neuroscience to tackle addiction from every angle. I am honored to participate.
en*theos presents . . .
MARCH 17 – 21 | 5 Days. 35 Teachers.
Join Ashley + 35 more leaders on the leading edge of addiction + recovery. Hosted by Tommy Rosen.
Get inspiration + practical tools for successful recovery, optimal health and a life of fulfilling purpose beyond addiction.
- Special Keynote | Sir Richard Branson
- The Addicted Brain: Insights From a Neuroscientist + Former Drug Addict | Dr. Marc Lewis
- The Globalization of Addiction | Dr. Bruce Alexander
- May Cause Miracles | Gabrielle Bernstein
- The Daily Love + Recovery | Mastin Kipp
- Addiction, The Body + The Chakras | Ashley Turner
- Take Refuge: The Buddhist Path of Recovery | Noah Levine
- Understanding The Roots of Addiction | Dr. Gabor Maté
- Yoga + 12 Step Recovery | Nikki Myers
- Recovery 2.0: A Holistic Approach to Overcome Addiction | Tommy Rosen
- Starving For Love: Recovering from Eating Disorders | Chelsea Roff
- Profound Recovery Through The Food You Eat | David Wolfe
- Maintaining Sobriety, Achieving Balance + Healing Families | Elisa Hallerman