Feeling good every day is my #1 priority.
Below are my top 10 ways to improve my day, mood + attitude!
1. Meditate 15-30 min./day. Plug into Source.
2. Set your intention for the day. What quality do you want to show up with today? (ex. grace, courage, joy, self-acceptance…)
3. EXERCISE! Run, walk, yoga, weights, pilates…Get your motor running (minimum 30 minutes). Power up your endorphins. Train your body to recognize + imprint feeling good.
5. Listen to uplifting, inspirational speakers on your ipod, while you’re working out, driving, on the subway, etc. (ex. Abraham Hicks, Ram Dass, Dr. Michael Beckwith, Marianne Williamson, Wayne Dyer) Be careful what you’re filling your head with. Choose nutritious brain food.
6. Drink a green vegetable juice. You know the deal. Alkalizing your body boosts your mood, immune system + alkalizes your body. Only good can come from this.
7. Sit quietly in the sun for a few minutes. Remember who you are. Bask.
8. Journal about your dreams, desires, the life you are creating. Think of journaling as turning on the faucet and letting your mind flush out. Dump any thoughts. Stream of consciousness. I like to think of this as skimming the pond scum off the surface layer of your mind.
9. Play great, uplifting music, sing along!, dance (the proven, fastest way to change your mood, open the heart + free the mind, a.k.a. ‘Bhakti Yoga’).
10. Reach out to a loved one or friend just to say ‘Hello’ or catch up.
Please, let me know what works to lift you up every day in the comments below!