Therapy + Coaching
“Ashley helped me drain the emotional swamp around many tough issues in my life. She is whip smart, caring, yet never lets you get away with your normal shit. Go to her and you will get better and be happier!”
~ Vince Green, Attorney, Los Angeles
HAPPINESS IS AN INSIDE JOB!
CHANGE YOUR BODY.
CHANGE YOUR MIND.
CHANGE YOUR HABITS.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Individual, couples + group therapy/coaching worldwide via Skype, phone or private practice in Los Angeles, CA.
Change occurs on all levels of life simultaneously. Any effective approach to self-improvement must tackle the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual realms together.
To schedule a 50 min. session, please click this link to schedule online.
Mindfully break through blocks in relationships/intimacy, weight loss/body image, addiction, depression/anxiety or finance. Learn to compassionately resolve difficult emotions such as grief, anger, resentment, loneliness, disappointment, sadness and fear.
Deep, witty and laser-focused on connecting with you right where you need it most, Ashley combines the best tools of East and West, to guide you towards Truth and a more healthy, wealthy, joyful way of life.
PSYCHOTHERAPY :: Best for identifying and working through unresolved emotions, anxiety, addiction, family of origin issues, trauma, grief, relationship patterns and errors in logic that are blocking you.
COACHING :: Directive, dynamic and goal-oriented. Based on accountability and taking the action-steps necessary to achieve your desired results. Coaching may involve some therapeutic work, if there is a need.
With an authentic voice and infectious energy, Ashley taps the power of neurobiology, cutting-edge nutrition, Jungian Psychology, Positive Psychology, Ayurveda, Tantra, Shamanism and spiritual teachers from around the world, including: Ram Dass, Ken Wilber, Mona Miller, Marianne Williamson and Ariel Spilsbury.
Ashley has the unique ability to help you determine your own definition of success, compassionately identify blocks and courageously break through plateaus.
The cornerstone of Ashley’s signature practice is:
- radical self-acceptance, compassion + non-judgment
- owning the Shadow (a part of all life)
- self-responsibility, raw honesty + accountability
- celebrating the body + the spiritual realm
- trusting the wisdom within
- reclaiming the sacred in every day life
Private practice + coaching may include techniques such as:
- boundary + chakra work
- mindfulness training
- goal setting + positive challenges
- effective communication + active listening training
- lifestyle recommendations (ex. nutritaion/exercise/yoga/meditation/mantra prescriptions)
- detox support + aromatherapy
- active imagination + journal writing
- integrated body psychotherapy
SUPERVISORS: Dr. Ron Alexander (#MFC 7707) + Dr. Barbara Foley (#MFT 32572)
* 50 min sessions = $200. 48 hr. cancellation policy.
* Fees are pay for service. Cash, credit card or check. Superbills for insurance reimbursement (in the state of California, only) available at end of month, upon request.
* Office Address: Center for Mindful Living, 11850 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA, 90025.
“And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
~ Anais Nin