- This event has passed.
MODULE 5 – Conscious Relationships & Sacred Sex | Venice, CA
Monday, November 6, 2017 - Friday, November 10, 2017
Relationships are widely considered the most difficult yoga.
As Ram Dass says: “People think they want a conscious relationship of ‘Living Truth’, but, I assure you….most people don’t. The fire is too hot.”
For many of us, the majority of our suffering comes from relationships: heartbreak, betrayal, abandonment, longing for intimacy, difficulty communicating with our partners, family, children and co-workers, disappointments, unmet expectations.
This module is designed in 2 parts:
1. CONSCIOUS RELATIONSHIPS: Using relationships as a vehicle for consciousness. Recognizing each relationship as a sacred mirror, reflecting aspects of Self that need to be brought to light and healed.
2. SACRED SEXUALITY: A yoga-based study in using sexuality as a sacred, spiritual practice to deepen intimacy, identify and melt defenses, increase pleasure, sexual control and transcend separateness.
- The Heart of Yoga: Building Conscious Partnerships (personal, intrapersonal, romantic and business)
- Connection and intimacy as the foundation of healing and pleasure in life
- Maintaining polarity in relationship
- Anatomy of long-term eroticism
- Kriyas, applied bandhas, breathwork and asana to increase pleasure, sensuality and sexual control
- Accessible methods to teach sacred sexuality and sensuality to skeptics in a 90 min. class or workshop
- Basics of sexual healing and working with trauma in the yoga room and clinical practice
- Yoga of Relationship: How to create a long-lasting, thriving, rewarding partnership
- The 4 Horsemen of Relationship
- Philosophy of Shaktism & creating sacred sexuality
- Tantra Training: Sensual Yoga.
- Guest Experts: Dawn Cartwright, Mark Whitwell