Feeling good every day is my #1 priority.
Below are my top 10 ways to improve my day, mood + attitude!
1. Meditate 15-30 min./day. Plug into Source.
2. Set your intention for the day. What quality do you want to show up with today? (ex. grace, courage, joy, self-acceptance…)
3. EXERCISE! Run, walk, yoga, weights, pilates…Get your motor running (minimum 30 minutes). Power up your endorphins. Train your body to recognize + imprint feeling good.
5. Listen to uplifting, inspirational speakers on your ipod, while you’re working out, driving, on the subway, etc. (ex. Abraham Hicks, Ram Dass, Dr. Michael Beckwith, Marianne Williamson, Wayne Dyer) Be careful what you’re filling your head with. Choose nutritious brain food.
6. Drink a green vegetable juice. You know the deal. Alkalizing your body boosts your mood, immune system + alkalizes your body. Only good can come from this.
7. Sit quietly in the sun for a few minutes. Remember who you are. Bask.
8. Journal about your dreams, desires, the life you are creating. Think of journaling as turning on the faucet and letting your mind flush out. Dump any thoughts. Stream of consciousness. I like to think of this as skimming the pond scum off the surface layer of your mind.
9. Play great, uplifting music, sing along!, dance (the proven, fastest way to change your mood, open the heart + free the mind, a.k.a. ‘Bhakti Yoga’).
10. Reach out to a loved one or friend just to say ‘Hello’ or catch up.
Please, let me know what works to lift you up every day in the comments below!
Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you Nevertheless I’m experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar rss downside? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx
With your eyes closed breathe in and think of the love you receive from your family, friends, pets and nature. All positive. Feel grateful and blessed for all the things that just are. And know you are part of them. We are all connected through peace and love.
Back home in Australia now Ashley – so lovely to meet you in H.K. Thank you so much for your wonderful sessions – Eloise and I have spoken joyously of you already to our gorgeous friends and family. Big Hugs Nicole x
Very feel good. And mindful. A gentle reminder like a breeze that has gently caressed you
hi ashley great post xoxo
I appreciate your life lessons. They are small things one can do that make a big difference. Your positive energy is contagious!